Mileage and Expenses Claims

Mileage and Expenses Claims in Glasgow

If you work for a construction company and drive your own vehicle to temporary sites there is a good chance HMRC owes you a tax refund.

Under the temporary workplace rules an employee can claim the tax element of 45p per mile for the first 10,000 miles and 25p per mile thereafter. Any payment received from an employer must be deducted from the mileage claimed before submitting a claim to HMRC.

Our team of advisors can quickly assess your claim and will be happy to take you through the process and submit your claim for you. We will also advise you if you are eligible to claim up to 4 years.

Last year we had over 600 happy clients for whom we submitted mileage claims and we can make the whole process hassle free.

For further information call us today on 0141 764 1400 and let us take care of all the paperwork, and make everything simple for you.

We have a fixed annual Fee of £240 (inclusive of VAT) irrespective of the size of your claim.

Please complete the attached form to help us process your return more quickly.

Require more information?

If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 0141 764 1400. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.